Mind Against’s gift is for creating emotion through the synths and percussive instruments in their studio where their slick, moving take on techno makes for a special kind of peak across festivals and club dancefloors. Their mix for fabric draws on the psychedelic hooks of 1980s soundtracks and modern dance music’s emphasis on sound design to create a distinctive and immensely powerful compilation. Eleven exclusive tracks grace the eighteen track comp – tunes all matched by the melodic genre and written and produced by friends of the Fognini brothers. The final standout track is 'Freedom’ - a transcendent collaborative effort between Mind Against and young electronic innovator Dyzen.
'We’ve been listening to fabric compilations since the early days of our adventure in this world. For us it represents an important milestone as artists in our career, being the reason why we decided to put together a mix that tries to transcend from genres and music tendencies.
The idea and the build up is similar to the angle we take when we embark in our all night long journeys, we always try to tell a story, with a beginning, a development and an ending.'
1. fabric presents Mind Against Continuous Mix
2. Aurora Halal - Just Tell Me
3. Jonathan Kaspar - Bigna
4. Shiffer - Fatalist
5. Fluxion - You Don't Know Me (Joey Anderson Remix)
6. ENØS - With You
7. Frankey & Sandrino - Hollow
8. J. Wiltshire - Luv44
9. Red Axes - Connector
10. Nandu - Viciously Searching For Another Dimension
11. Roman Flügel - D.I.S.C.O.
12. Echonomist - Mango
13. Marino Canal - Universa
14. Toto Chiavetta - Prodotto Astratto (Dub)
15. Yotam Avni - Take One
16. Aera - Ketosis
17. Butch - Lale
18. Sam Shure - Particles
19. Mind Against & Dyzen - Freedom (Original Mix)
20. Mind Against & Dyzen - Freedom (Club Mix)